Our school aims to:
- inspire, motivate and challenge all children
- build confident, cooperative, independent life-long learners who have high self-esteem
- develop citizens who have a strong sense of right and wrong
- Achieve high standards in all areas of learning and teaching.
In an environment which is:
- safe and stimulating
- fun, exciting and purposeful
- well-resourced and well organised
- fully inclusive for all
- Developed to provide opportunities for all in the school community.
We will achieve this by:
- having high expectations
- using a variety of teaching strategies where pupils are encouraged and motivated
- providing excellent learning opportunities and effective teaching
- having clear rules, rewards and sanctions
- working in close partnership with parents and carers
- Sharing and celebrating the successes of every member of our school community.
We believe pupils learn best in an orderly environment and should have respect for the school, teachers, other adults and each other. We have a set of school rules, agreed with pupils that apply at all times:
- Listen well to all your teachers
- Follow directions straightaway
- Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself
- Keep hands, feet and objects to ourselves