Our topic this half term is 'What a Wonderful World!'
Our topic this half term is all about Wales and what a wonderful world it is.
In this project we will learn:
- About the locations of the ‘Wonders of the World’, including the countries that they are located in and about their geographical, historical and cultural significance;
- About different categories of wonders of the world including the natural, ancient and modern world;
- How to use maps, plans, data and information to find out about a range of places;
- How to write narrative stories in a range of settings;
- How to use geographical and historical knowledge in a creative way;
- How to use multimedia and ICT to present information
Please use this document to help guide you with your home learning and task you could complete: