On the first day in September, Dosbarth Rhymney designed a set of rules to ensure we can make good decisions with our behaviour.
- Listen to the person who is speaking.
- Use kind words, hands and feet.
- Remember to sanitise your hands.
- Include everyone!
- Show respect to people, things and your work.
Positive reinforcement creates learning habits and boosts self esteem. In Dosbarth Rhymney, we have several methods of rewarding children for quality progress towards their targets.
- Stickers/Wristbands/Praise Pads/Badges/Prize Boxes.
- Class Dojo.
- Star of the Day.
- Star of the Week (Literacy/Numeracy/Class/Welsh).
- Tocyn Iaith.
- Show our work to others/parents.
- Praise Gambits (verbal peer praise).
- Golden/Free Time.